Everyone is feeling better. So good in fact, we took the girls, including Rachel, to the Lake for some tubing fun.
I packed lunch, towels, phones and camera. Harold hooked up the boat and filled the tube rides with air.....the girls (older ones) did their hair. Madge, well, she was doing what Madge does...following me around talking...that's just fine with me.
With excitement we pulled into the parking lot, backed the boat up, loaded it with stuff, including the kids.....and the motor wouldn't hit a lick : ( There's just something about us at the start of EVERY boat outing we embark on. Our smiles went to frowns very quickly. It didn't take Harold long to decide for me to keep the boat sideways, he would pull the truck back down and jump it off....he did....the boat would not start. After about 10 min. he told me to get in the truck and rev it up. As I turned to go to the truck, the boat started. Our frowns became smiles again. We should have known this because, as I said, EVERY TIME we go...it's something.
After deciding to eat before getting wet, Madge and I were elected to go first....we didn't mind at all!
Madge and I swam in and turned the tube over to JoBea and Rachel.
Oh yeah, they look so cool, but just after this, Harold got them on the outside of the wave and zigzagged until they were holding on for dear life...which didn't help because before I could get the picture, legs and arms went everywhere as they flipped into the water.After riding a few hrs., we saw some friends of ours in their boat. Eddie, Libby and Preston were going to fish, but we invited them to ride. Libby took me up on the offer while her guys fished. Preston said he would before we left. Out to the riding area once again. Libby and I got into the double tube where we were doing real good...
leaning to the left, leaning to the right...re seating ourselves when we were bumped out of our comfortable position. Harold was doing a good job in driving us
until MADGE tells him..."hit the waves daddy!" Boy did he ever. See video below.
I was sooo glad when that ride stopped! As I text Barbie...I wonder if Harold and the girls were secretly trying to kill me, by slowly torturing me. The way they had us soar across the waves I could see it now....FRANKLIN COUNTY WOMAN DIES WHEN HUSBAND AND CHILDREN FLY HER LIKE A KITE.

They began flying over waves, screaming like girls, laughing (when they could) and throwing their hands up for us to STOP!! They gathered themselves then held up their hands to go again.
After 4 hrs. we decided enough was enough, but before leaving Harold did ride Preston and Rachel around, then Preston by himself....I have no pictures of him because JoBea used her camera. I'll show one of him at a later date...when she downloads her pictures.
All 5 of us were totally worn out after this little adventure. I'm just barely able to sit here and type out what my tired little mind is thinking. If some of this, or all of it, seems to not make since....just remember, I'm an OLD TIRED LADY tonight.
At the end of the day, JoBea and Rachel had their battle wounds to show their hard work of today. 

Tomorrow afternoon, if all goes well, we'll be back at it again, this time with my HSB Barbie, Grady, Carly & Tre'. I,on the other hand, might still be in the bed recovering from today, who knows.
While I can still make my way to bed I'll go.

Good bye and Goodnight to you!
God bless!!
2 comments:
That looks like a TON of fun!!!
If they say exercise is good for you--you certainly take advantage of it! Looks like you all had a ball.
Post a Comment