THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, August 15, 2008

If you had cracked or shattered glass in or around your home this morning, don't be alarmed...it wasn't an earthquake, just 2 teenage girls breaking the sound barrier.
Its a many wonder I still have glass in my house that isn't broken. Their screams at each other, of course in the kitchen where I was, could have brought down glass buildings. I heard it begin in Jo Bea's room, then in the hallway, then on to make SURE I could hear them...which I could but I'm not so sure my hearing is as good as it was BEFORE all the screaming!

It started out with something like this: "Can I borrow....?" "No, you don't ever bring it back!", "well, you can't borrow my hair dryer anymore then!", "You took my ribbons even after I told you no, so I can use your hairdryer all I want!", "Oh no you can't. It's mine and you will have to ASK me just like you make ME ask you for stuff!", "You just need to grow up!", "NO I DON'T!"

Sure, you have heard it all in your own home, but I'm not so sure you heard it at the decibel I got to hear it in. WOW!! I don't know why the chorus teacher keeps putting Madge in the alto section when that girl can blow away any soprano!!!!

Now that the school bell has rung and my house is quiet....for now, I'll get to my day. My dad just called for me to take him somewhere...I may need to borrow his hearing aides after this morning :)


Have GREAT day in Christ!

GOD BLESS YOU......

2 comments:

Stephenie said...

Sounds all too familiar.....there's a reason Sarah calls me "big bossy."

Barbara said...

I have just one word for you--EARPLUGS!!