THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Harold & Trinity

Harold was up all night sick...finally went to bed at 6:40 something this morning. As soon as the clinic opened I made an appt. for him.
Both girls went back to school...PRAISE THE LORD, so having Harold home sick wasn't too bad to deal with.
As the morning went on, I received a call about Madge's appt. changed to 3 instead of 4 because Dr. Lewis was leaving early. That meant I had to check Madge out of school early...I had just gotten her back in! As I was out running errands and heading to pick up Madge, I ran into Harold's Dr. I told her that Grady would drop him off for his appt. because I had to get Madge to McComb for her appt. but Harold needed somewhere to lie down when he got there because sitting up was a little worse than laying down. She decided that I needed to take him then on over to the ER for him to be admitted for 24 hrs. and receive drip. I pick Madge up, go get Harold....got him admitted, then ran to McComb.
Madge got a pretty good report but he wants to see her again in a week. I drop her off at the house, ran up to the hospital where I found Harold sleeping. He woke up, starting looking for something that wasn't there (must have been dreaming), back to sleep he went.
He woke up a couple times but not enough to respond to me, so I kissed him goodnight and came home to make sure the girls had things done for school tomorrow.

When I got home, Trinity met me at the door with her brand new shirt Madge picked up in town for her. It didn't seem to bother her one bit! Beings she is the only dog wearing one around here, I guess she feels she is the COOLEST dog on the hill. Isn't she a cutie?!

You can tell by Graysons look, he has NEVER seen a dog with an outfit like that before.

Madge has now decided, since Trinity doesn't mind sporting fashions, she is going to buy her a shirt, dress or something each time we go to Wal-mart. I hope Trinity isn't just doing this to humor Madge, because Madge is running away with the idea! If any of you see Trinity back in town, still wearing her clothes, remove her outfit and tell her it's ok to go back home because it's not a requirement that she wear one with us : )

Pray that Harold will be feeling better by morning and up to par very soon. Pray that Trinity have the Patience she needs to deal with her fashion coordinator. Pray that I can remember if I'm coming or going : )

God bless you and yours!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember God is in control of it all. Love Ya

Jill McCormick said...

Hang in there! Praying for you all...

Barbara said...

And so are the days of your life. . .God bless you as you go through your "dailies".