








This grass is my favorite by far. I've always liked it's delicate cascading waterfall look.
The rain drops made it look as if ice was glistening on it's leaves.
As we continued to walk around the garden, we ran into this fellow, sitting and taking in the view of it all.
Later we ran into his WHOLE family!


Next to them was a beautiful horn of plenty...
On the other side of the pond there were several types of these flowers/plants being sold.
Some of the roses were a little beat down from the rains, but others were renewed and GORGEOUS!

Different items were sold such as bottle trees made from rebar...

maybe you can see it a little more with a picture of its head...







At the end of our garden trip we were able to check out a big line of old For trucks/cars..Model T's and etc. 
In taking these pictures I made a new friend. Her name is Gracie and you could tell she loved her car.
She had her traveling bag and blanket with her...

Looked like a "Driving Ms. Daisy" scene : ) Isn't she a cutie?!!

After several hours, Jackie and I had walked and looked as much as we could, we boarded back on our "taxi" and back to the truck we went. What a fun day.
Remember, when storms enter our lives, to keep focused on what's on the other side because God will get you through and there's a blessing awaiting you. Just as Jackie and I traveled through the storms, we could have turned around, but had we, the beauty of God's creations, another blessing for us, would have been missed and today I'm even more happy just by enjoying the day with a friend, meeting a new "friend", and enjoying the beauty of it all. I've grown in another day with Christ.
Have a FOCUSING day with Christ!
God bless you....
5 comments:
Thanks, Joddie, for the beautiful tour of a place I've never been. I love reading your blog and seeing God's creation through your eyes and camera lens. And yes, the post is here and it's gorgeous.
I, too, have never been to the Botanical Gardens...what a beautiful place! You have a great camera and a good eye!
Again, you have taken some wonderful pictures! I didn't know there was a Botanical Garden in Crystal Springs, but I am definitely wanting to go see it now!
I love going to the Crystal Springs Experiment Station of Ms State! I hadn't gotten to go in a couple of years and this was a perfect tour!! I always sneak cherry tomatoes off the vine and eat them--not recommended at all!! You could get caught! Looks like this was a bumper crop year! Thanks for sharing.
oooooh, I want to go there! I think Nana should take me...with no children, of course.
Post a Comment