The full moon has been beautiful! It looks so different with every curve, hill, valley you drive along.
There it was again. The moon shining its beauty over our little distinguished town of old. The buildings took on a different look...I was in awe of the sight.
It looks as if you can see heaven in the clouds lit up by the moon.

The clouds is what made the whole look to me. I so hoped they would still be under the moon by the time I got back with my camera...and sure enough, another blessing from God, the cloud was still there. As I sat and admired the sight, it was if you could see God in the cloud. After a few shots, the cloud just left.
To me, in looking at the pictures it's as if the cloud is separating the dark world in which we are in now, from the brightly lit place of heaven with the glory of God awaiting us.
In reading the Bible, the verses are sort of like the moon....having a different look (meaning) with every curve, valley or hill in life. No other book will EVER be like it. God's word will ALWAYS hold the beauty of His plan for you in ALL circumstances.
Daniel 7: 13-14...."In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and the kingdom is one that will never be destroyed."
STUDY NOTE: This "one like a son of man" is the Messiah. Jesus used this verse to refer to Himself. The clouds of heaven portray the Son of Man as divine; throughout the Bible clouds represent His majesty and awesome presence. God's glory appeared in a cloud....
Last night, God's glory was shining over our little town....but I know the beauty I saw is NOTHING compared to the beauty of HIS glory in heaven when we get there!
Have a GOD seeing day!
God bless you and yours.....
4 comments:
I was out on Tuesday night and saw the most beautiful harvest moon. I too was hoping that others saw the beauty that I had seen. It was as if God had put it there just for me and I wanted to share. Our little town looks like an old western town in your photos!! I love it.
I too saw the the moon as we sit out side Tuesday night! Thank for sharing the pictures. God is so amazing...Amen, Amen and Amen!
I don't know that I have EVER seen Meadville captured just like that before. These are GREAT pictures and I will be downloading them to my computer! Thanks for sharing. The moon wasn't quite like that up here on Tuesday --- or at least that I observed. The Harvest Moon sheds a different light on things to make them look unlike anything we've seen before. You captured it so perfectly!
GREAT PICTURES!!! What kind of camera do you have?? I never can quite get that kind of picture at night!
Post a Comment