THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, January 16, 2009

JoBea has never tried out for school sports until this year, her Jr. year. She's on the soccer team and loves it. I haven't taken many pictures due to it either raining or being too cold to hold the camera! The soccer pictures came in so I've decided to share them with you. They are much better than mine would be from shaking so bad from the -40 temp. when they play. Her individual picture turned out good.

She played JV and also Varsity when needed. You can tell they like to have fun taking pictures.

If you have looked at many of the pictures the girls take these days it's always with lips puckered out, peace signs (meaning "yeah I'm cool") and of course the old "horns over the head of your friend" shot. I was glad they took one for fun and also one of natural...but then again, the one above may be more natural ; )

These dawgs are a hard working, determined bunch. They have all done well in their games.

JoBea has decided she just might try out again for next year. Madge has also decided she will too. As soon as I know if I'll be attending games next winter I WILL invest in a small heater and I WILL remember to bring it (Tiffany)! Just had to pick at my little sis Tiff.

I am proud of ALL the Franklin County Soccer teams, boys & girls, for their great work and enthusiasm for their sport.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the group "being silly" picture! That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

JoBea has done really well this year! It has been a great year for both teams and watch out for the soccer bug...it sneaks up and before you know it, you are hooked.