A certain someone has something to admit so therefore to NOT jinx him or herself, they will be in disguise.
Also, listen very closely because this will be said very softly as to not mess up a good thing while it's going. "I'm actually understanding the Bible Study and enjoying it! It's only the 3rd day of working it but so far so good....shhhhh...let's not say that out loud."
All women should do "Esther....it's tough being a woman" by Beth Moore if you get the chance.
God bless you!
4 comments:
You take after your daughters!!
Your delightful sense of humor rivals Beth Moore's! Looks like you're already learning to channel all this estrogen in a Biblical, "Esther" way! I can tell this is going to be a wonderful group and an enlightening study.
You make me laugh! And I love you for it, too!
I can't wait to do this Bible study. I love Beth Moore and the story of Esther. I imagine combined it is nothing less than extraordianary!
Post a Comment