No, he did NOT turn into an owl, a squirrel is still what he is. The owl was a stuffed animal I had and I had read if they are orphaned alone, to place a stuffed animal in the box with them. As you can see, he took to it like it was his mom.
Squirt hasn't opened his eyes as of yet, but his hair is growing and beginning to have the colorings of a squirrel and also looking more like one.
On one hand I'm anxious about his eyes opening, but on the other hand, I'm dreading it. To me it's because he will most likely be able to SEE all the things he wants to get into. When I hold him now to feed him, he is like a wet noodle, just can't keep him in place.
I'm hearing him awake now in his box, time to move on to breakfast with him.
You know, we have "orphans" all around us, in our daily lives. We don't always know who they are, but they are there. The ones I speak of are "orphaned" from God. No, he will NEVER leave anyone, but we, at times, leave Him. We've all been there, or at least most of us. Let's be in tune to others needs, whether we know them or not. If you just listen closely and watch others behavior, you will know. Then take that step in helping nourish their physical, mental and mostly their Spiritual being. You may say you don't know what you can do....PRAY! Ask God every day to give you the insight to those that need Him and the knowledge to know what to do for God's plan to be put in place. He is lead you to those that need Him if you are sincere in what your willingness to help.
Have an INSIGHTFUL day with Christ!
God bless you and yours....
3 comments:
He is so cute. I hope he continues to thrive!!
I'm so behind in my blog reading; party looks like fun but I want the squirrel!!
I figured I would see a comment from Nana about the squirrel and there it is...
He's so tiny.
Post a Comment