After Church today maw-in-law and I decided we would grab something from somewhere and have lunch. On the way home Madge asked if we could PLEASE eat at the picnic table (remember the table??!!) Maw-in-law said as long as there was no sun...I said as long as it wasn't hot...I have enough hot flashes without finding more heat. God provided shade for the table area, there was beautiful sunshine , blue skies, and a very nice cool breeze , which filled our plate with "tree seeds", but we just picked and kept right on eating....oh, and let us not forget those pesky little bugs : )
It's amazing how hungry a child can be until their bottoms hit the seat of a chair, or in this case, the seat of a bench. Madge and Chandler ate pretty good....for a 1 yr.old....until flipping and flopping came to rest in their minds. As with all children, they cannot lose the vision until they at least try it..........(this pic. is Madge from night before last. I wouldn't quit eating to take one at lunch ! )
Without any extra charge, they provided maw-in-law and I some entertainment....even tho I'm not sure we got the full effect beings we had our head in our plates, still....but we heard the grunts, groans and laughing.
After "dinner and a show" I took maw-in-law home so she could rest...then I went on to Bill's to see if they had one of those "security tag removers", which they do, they just can't find it...so tomorrow after I have blood work in Brookhaven, it's on to McComb. Not exactly what I wanted to do...Oh let's get honest here, I DON'T WANT TO GO AT ALL..but I have to.
I've had a couple people call, one came by, to see about a sitter's job to replace Lily...it sounds so surreal saying that. This afternoon I will be taking one over to maw-in-law's for them to meet and I can see how they interact. Pray that the right sitter will come along that is perfectly (or close to it) matched for her. It's going to be yet another change but we can get through this too. Pray that the Lord will let me know, without a doubt, which of these women is the right one.
Have a WONDERFUL day in Christ! God bless......
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Posted by Joddie at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Joddie this i4s Stacy (Price). Was reading your post and saw that you are looking for a sitter your MIL. My sister Mitzi was just certified to do that. If you want her information, just shoot me an email at newmanlaw2@nexband.com and I will give you her phone number to call. She says that she is available.
Post a Comment