THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 15, 2007


Yesterday we spent another day in Jackson due to taking my Dad to the Dr. Once again it was the wild crew...Debra, myself, JoBea, Madge & Brandi but this time Justus and my Dad were thrown in the mix. Needless to say, the guys were mostly quiet because they couldn't get a word in edgewise! I looked back at one point and they all had one wire hanging from their ear...either from an ipod or an MP3 player. I laughed and told them they looked like our secret service body guards.


My Dad's appt. was at 10:45...he signed in at 10:30 and in 5 min. he was called back...or should I say we. With mama working I have to fill in for her to make sure of what the Dr. says. My dad doesn't always remember....but then again, me either, and that's exactly why she called me at home before we left to tell me to bring paper to write everything down. Of course you know what happened. I got off the phone, got busy and took no paper! Debra had some that I borrowed, but thankfully there wasn't much to write. Anyway, he and I sat in the room from 10:35 till 12:20 before the Dr. came in. My gut was growling so loud I figured I would have to leave the room for them to talk, but by the time she came in I was past hungry, I was in starvation mode so my growling had completely died off. When we left, the kids could have chewed each others arms off....we adults (if that's what you call us) were just blah..all energy was gone....we were quiet...I think almost near the point of buzzards circling, but there it was....ZAXBY'S!!! (by now you ought to know we LOVE this place) We basically ran in, by this time there was no crowd so we all quickly ordered and devoured our meal. We ate as fast as a pack of wild dogs....but it was sooooo good! By the way...Mrs. Barbara, I ate enough for you too this time....hope you enjoyed!

On the way home, I couldn't help but enjoy the beauty of the colors in the clouds with the sun breaking through....the iridescent colors in which you could only see with sunshades on, so I would slip mine back to Debra for her to enjoy the beauty also.


I took these pictures as we were almost home. Sit back and enjoy the beauty of God's creation.......




Feel His magnificence.......



See the reminders He gives to us......He is the SONlight in/after our storms.....you can see it here.


It never rained so we were able to enjoy the many different pictures He painted for us. And as always, His timing is perfect! Had we not had to wait at the Dr. office for so long, we would not have gotten to enjoy the Master's creation, because after getting home we would have been inside, missing another opportunity to be WOWED by God's masterpiece!!!


After arriving home I left out to go check on my maw-in-law and as I got in the driveway, there was a solid, bright rainbow. The colors were BEAUTIFUL! I called JoBea to get a picture but you couldn't see it very well. You see, God just NEVER stops giving to us.....What are we doing for HIM?


May you see the reminders of Christ in your day....whether it be as simple as a smile or as grand as His paintings in the sky...and share HIM with others just as He shares with us....... God bless you........

0 comments: