THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, August 04, 2007



It gets worse before it gets better....


This is true with the surgery Harold had. He was able to remove his band-aid this morning to reveal his much swollen, black eye and 6 stitches.


The back of his head doesn't look as bad because the thing removed had not grown to the bone. It's sort of hard to sleep when you have stitches in the front, left of your face and the back, right side of your head. He just has to find the "lesser of the 2 evils" and rest the best he can.

He is doing really well.


This morning I walked out to check on my "bat friend" and he has gone, PRAISE THE LORD! I'm sure he has quite a story to tell his family about his near death experience. Maybe they will learn from him how not to dive for bugs in a swimming pool.


I pray You have a "healing" day in the Lord!!

GOD BLESS YOU....



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really shouldn't be so hard on Harold! He does a lot for you. :)
Ask me about my bat story.