THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 06, 2007

READY TO GO......

Not really, but as the morning went on, they were more excited than when they first got up.

Of course you know I'm talking about the 1st day of school! Madge and JoBea both have friends that will be going to school for the first time from homeschooling. I dropped off Madge and Amber at Olivia's

(Amber, Madge, Olivia)

so they could walk with her on her first day of school. Ty picked up JoBea, Brandi, and Rachel so they could all be together with Rachel on her first day to school. As I pulled up at the Parsonage to drop of the girls with "liv", the older chaps were pulling up for Rachel....there was my photo op to get them all! We thought we would have to do it after school, but God provided!!

(Rachel, Brandi, JoBea, Tyler)

They really didn't like the thought of "uniforms" but when they all got together they actually had fun with it...and you know girls, they enjoy dressing alike, so this works. I guess the borrowing of clothes is over, at least for school usage.


After Bro. David lead us in prayer, the younger girls hit the road walking that 1/2 block to school and the older ones jumped in Ty's car and road off to a day of adventure.

As I met a friend for prayer time at Church, it sounded as if it were the last day of school. Kids were blowing their horns constantly upon rounding their way to the school drive. It was music to my ears as in I am praying that was a good sign of the upbeat attitudes of their day and hopefully their year.

GOD BLESS THIS DAY AND ALL THAT ARE IN IT!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first and last days of school, the practice for the Christmas parade with the band--those days were special getting to live on that corner by the school. What a great way to start the year with Brother David offering a prayer for them. How blessed we are to have such a great Pastor and family. The kids looked great in their "uniforms". I think I like them!!