THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, May 11, 2007


I took this picture yesterday morning as I checked on things outside, while others were asleep....my quiet time. As I stand in AWE of the beauty, the magnificence of God, I began to think of how small I really am in this world. Of how the same God that created that massive moon, also created something as small as little ole you and I. What BIG STRONG hands He has to have made the moon, but also big, soft, gentle hands in which to hold us.

Later in the day, I was loading up the mule to take the trash to the road when something caught my eye......

One little, lone Petunia! A friend had given me a hanging basket containing them a year or 2 ago for my birthday, so a seed must have fallen from there to this spot. I thought of all the time God and His gentleness kept that seed nourished and watched over it until it was time for it to come out of hiding and show it's beauty....sort of like you and I. He watches us and nourishes us at times when we couldn't do it ourselves, until we finally take root and grow.

Oh, the BEAUTY OF HIS LOVE!
"so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you , being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge---that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:17-19
I pray that YOU will be filled beyond measure!

0 comments: