Now tell me...does this really look like someone worried about the last weeks of school? 
It appears "summer fever" has set in. As soon as the sun produces more heat and the pool water is clear...the brain power is shut down and all intelligence is evaporated.
Friday, the 11th, is awards day for the high school. I received my invite to attend due to JoBea receiving an award. I have to wonder....is it an award for "best hat"
or for funniest face made in Spanish class?
(she would be on the left)
Whichever it is, or isn't, I'm proud of the girls and...I can't say much because I'm just as excited about getting my girls home with me as they are to be getting out of school... most likely NOT because they want to be with their mom, but they don't have much of a choice..PRAISE THE LORD!
If you see young folks lurking about without, it may seem, the since God gave them, just remember....they too have given over to the beautiful sunshine, longer days and the thought of snowcones.
0 comments:
Post a Comment