Can you tell I am THRILLED the girls finished school today?
I live for them to be home with me for the summer....except right now JoBea has gone to spend the night with Brandi and Madge has a friend over to stay with us.
This was a pretty good school year, but I'm glad to have it behind us. To all the Staff that keeps the schools going, I THANK YOU for your hard work and efforts. Teachers, what a job you faced every day, and you did it well.
This year at Christmas, Madge gave a couple of her Teachers a cup and saucer set that said something that we ALL need to remember, it read,
TEACH LIKE JESUS!
I pray God protects and watches over each of you and your children through this summer. A special prayer for those children who may be home while parents work. Lord, just help me to remember that at all times to
TEACH LIKE JESUS even when school is out.
Have an enjoyable summer!
Remember, God is needed ALL the time, Summer, Spring, Winter or Fall. Do not take a break from Him during Summer...share Him with the kids you come in contact with... the teaching continues on.
GOD BLESS!

0 comments:
Post a Comment