
As I just said the first of the week, Harold made it home just after midnight Sunday night....and I have been down up until today. As I began to get physically better, Harold tells me, this morning, he received an e-mail stating they have tickets for him to fly out THIS SUNDAY back to Baku. He called to make for certain, and it is. I'm hoping I can stay well long enough to enjoy the last couple days we have left....I'm free of pain right now PRAISE THE LORD....and I pray I continue to be the short time he has left. I hate it terribly he had to come home straight to being nurse maid for me, but if for no other reason, God blessed me with someone to run things here until I could get back on my feet. We pray this time he will be on a regular crew change and we can plan our time together a little more than we can right now. I pray the girls will have a great time with their dad...they do not know yet,when they get in from school today we will tell them.....JoBea for sure will be out with him getting lighter pine for a bonfire she wants to have for her birthday party coming up. For Madge, it's just being in the same room with her dad that makes her happy....and for me it's the pure pleasure of us being able to have our separate times with him as well as our time together as a family. ANY time we have we are very appreciative...THANK YOU LORD! I will not be posting until next week.....I ask that you keep Harold in your prayers for his safety and peace of mind from being taken from one schedule to another in a shorter time than planned.
As always, if you have ANY prayer request please feel free to leave them with me.....Until we talk again, may God bless you and yours!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Posted by Joddie at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment