This morning I awoke with swollen, aching joints, pain in my muscles and just not up to par. I'm still sitting here in my pj's at 11 a.m....very unusual for me....but that's as good as it gets right now. I know I have told about my getting very ill a couple years ago, but didn't mention what the illness turned out to be....I have lupus Anticoagulant....and had a blood clot (those things hurt!), and was found to be having mini strokes, so therefore I am on blood thinner, and recently got the report back from blood work that I will be on it the rest of my life. There are some muscle issues going on that no one can pin point the problem and other issues the Dr.'s just can't explain, so they told me all they can do is treat the symptoms, which sometimes works and sometimes not. I look at this part of my life as a blessing from God because it has caused me to focus on what is truly important and that is MY relationship with Him.
I have grown spiritually stronger in all this because I have HAD to rely on God to get me to the many Dr.'s I had/have to see in Jackson....I don't like Dr.'s (no offense Doc) nor do I like elevators...my Dr's are ALWAYS on the top floors and going to Jackson wasn't one of my favorite things to do either! I was soooo glad when I arrived at the Cancer Institute at Baptist Hospital and noticed the Dr. I was to see was on the 1st floor...I thought "alright no elevators", but then I realized the floor we were on they consider the ground floor so in the elevator we went...but I THANKED GOD it wasn't the 11th floor again!!!!!!! I have sung Praise music as I went into MRI machines and as I continue to go through blood work...but of course, I sing to myself as not to make those around me suffer. I'm already trying to learn new songs in preparation for my next MRI in a couple of mths. : )
I am not complaining this morning, because of all days to be down, today is the best day...with the rain and dreary weather we have....what better day to be home in my pj's?! His timing works for me!
Let's give GOD THE PRAISE for where we are today, tho we know we aren't where we need to be, we THANK GOD we aren't where we use to be! Shine your light for Him today in PRAISE of HIS name!
God bless you..........
For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
He is to be feared above all gods.
For all the gods of the nations are idols,
but the Lord made the heavens.
Splendor and majesty are before Him;
strength and glory are in His sanctuary.
Psalm 96: 4-6
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Posted by Joddie at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment