
As I sit here, eating my biscuit, drinking my chocolate milk, before getting ready for Sunday School and Church....I'm hearing the rain and seeing it fall with tremendous force. The rain reminds me of several things.....one beings the earth must need the water so the Lord is turning on the hose! Mostly it reminds me of the tears He sheds for us...for this world that is full of sin, chaos, conditioned to the evil side of life. When I took these pictures, to me the big raindrops looks as if it is the tears of God himself. How I hurt Him when I do not say the things He wants me to say, or when I speak when He doesn't want me to speak. When my thoughts are not of His, or when my actions do not reflect who He is.
It also represents to me being baptized in Christ! To be cleansed from all my sins, with God NEVER dangling them before my face...He has forgiven me and when Christ has forgiven, you can rest assured it has been forgotten. Sort of like the trees, flowers, grass and etc. that collect dirt and dust....God sends down the rain to clean them so they can breathe easier so they can live! That's exactly what He desires for us....to cleanse us from our many sins, so that we can breathe...so we CAN LIVE! I don't know about you, but I am THANKFUL for His grace and mercies and forgiveness because living is so much better than just simply, barely, surviving.
FREELY, FREELY........Matthew 10:8
Sunday, January 07, 2007
God forgave my sin in Jesus' name,
I've been born again in Jesus' name,
And in Jesus' name I come to you,
To share His love as He told me to.
He said, "FREELY, FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED,
FREELY, FREELY GIVE.
GO IN MY NAME, AND BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE,
OTHERS WILL KNOW THAT I LIVE."
All power is given in Jesus' name,
in earth and heaven in Jesus' name,
And in Jesus' name I come to you,
To share His power as He told me to.
He said, "FREELY, FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED,
FREELY, FREELY GIVE.
GO IN MY NAME AND BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE,
OTHERS WILL KNOW THAT I LIVE."
I THANK GOD for the rain for many reasons.....I pray that you will know, feel the cleansing power of Christ!
Posted by Joddie at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment