THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Harold made it in from Baku around midnight Sunday night.....in time to nurse me. Saturday night I was awaken with tremendous pain in my mouth, went on to Church but as soon as I got home I went straight to bed. Ice packs didn't work, heat didn't work, tossing and turning didn't work, crying didn't even work....finally I found some antibiotics and I took a dose and by yesterday a.m. I had some relief. Harold called the dentist and it turns out it doesn't seem to be my teeth but there is a major infection in my gums. He took x-rays and told me to call back Wed. for the results and gave me a referral card to call a Periodontist. My dentist says it seems my gums and etc. have deteriorated since my illness....I could tell that myself. It just seems like what the illness is they cannot figure out and the Lupus anticoagulant is leaving nothing unturned in and on my body....but that's the adventures of life! I can honestly say, there is NOTHING boring about my life...PRAISE GOD! I just continue to pray the Lord will continue to give me the strength to carry on His will each day through whatever ails me.
The picture above is of Baku and if you look to the far right of the picture, is of the hotel where Harold stayed on Saturday until his flight out Sunday coming home. We aren't sure how long he will be home this time either, but we want to make the best of everyday he is.

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!!! GOD BLESS YOU

0 comments: