THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


I am sooo exhausted right now, but wanted to find the energy to write anyway. Yesterday JoBea had her MRI and Ultra-sound done of her head....it will be a few days before anything is back and the Dr. is out of town so we are in no hurry. Her next appt. is Dec. 9 and figure that is when we will know what's going on. These 2 test were done just to make sure nothing more is going on, and I feel they will be just fine. PRAISE THE LORD every place we went they made JoBea feel at peace. She said she never once was nervous and would do it again if need be. At her age that's what you want to hear....don't want the old nerves to kick in unless absolutely necessary! Between test we had time to sit and enjoy lunch together, just the 4 of us. It was a WONDERFUL time for me. It rained, was cold and dreary, but was bright from the love of our family sharing the day together. The girls took turns in the front seat with their dad. On the way to Jackson JoBea rode up front, on the way back Madge rode shotgun. I sat in the backseat and enjoyed the site of the girls having a great time sitting in MY seat sharing conversation with their dad....even tho most of the time they were talking to me and I couldn't hear them! I guess it's kind of the way God works....He is in the drivers seat, each of us are in the passenger seat. We can talk, look, read or even sleep while He is driving and have the security of knowing that He IS in control. He is awake and weaving us in and out of the "traffic", carefully watching all around. .....that's what I put my faith in when Harold is driving amongst all those flying cars on the stack and etc. in Jackson....IT'S IN THE LORDS HANDS...and I keep my eyes shut until we are out of all the twist and turns, heading south on 55. PRAISE THE LORD for allowing us a safe trip to and from our busy day. The busyness will continue for the next wk. and 1/2 in which Harold is getting all his work things together, including physical's and etc. to head overseas between the 17 & 19 of this month. The girls and I are so glad it is working out for him to be home with us Christmas this year. If it would have worked out as the company first said, Harold wouldn't have been home but there again.... God's timing is ALWAYS the perfect time.
May you have the patiences to wait upon His perfect timing....because as I have said before...He created us, so therefore He does know best!
God bless! <(((><

0 comments: