My week-end started out ok, then began to get a little rough...by yesterday I was filled with such emotional pain, my heart just couldn't take anymore so I began to overflow with tears. Crying is something I do not like doing, but there are times, I'm sure you know for yourself, you just have to let the Dam go....which for me it had a small leak then grew into a massive break quickly.
The good thing is I have a prayer partner that every morning on her way to work and on my way back from dropping the girls off at school, we meet at Church to pray. I tried to hold back the tears but that's when they began to surface because I KNEW God already had the 411 on what was going on. At home satan tried to tell me to leave my Church, isolate from EVERYONE...all the negative things that use to work on me. Thanks be to God that NOW I have been strengthened through the many Bible studies He has lead me to, His word, the Christian friends He has sent in my path and the privilege of prayer to be able to REBUKE satan from my mind. The pain was still there, but throughout the day I vented to God and asked for guidance....my pain was lessened, then first thing this morning, I had a sign that lessened my pain even more. As I sat and thought about the great pain and tears I had yesterday....it was only a very minute thing compared to what Christ went through for us....He KNOWS what we have to deal with even BEFORE we deal with it. So who better to lean on than the one that has and is walking before us. I thank God for the patience He gave me to not react first...for the calm amidst the storm of anger inside...if I had not took heed from His word, today I would not be excited about another day, I would be trying to dry up even more tears, or even the tears of someone else...maybe even someone's anger.
Just as the picture (above) illustrates.....with God's love for you and myself, if we come to Him and allow Him to be the Father He desires to be in our lives, He will fill us with the spring of living water and His light will continue to shine through us so that HIS NAME will continue to be glorified...in good times and in bad.
I leave you with this...and a reminder to me today:
Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 9:10
God loves YOU and desires to be the number one guidance counselor in your life.....He IS the original author on life....seek Him for EVERYTHING!
I pray today your tears will dried with the breathe of God.......
Until we meet again..... : ) a smile for you in case you don't see one!

0 comments:
Post a Comment