This will be a short blog today. I can hear you all saying "Hallelujah!"
JoBea has been having some things going on with her so today she is set for an MRI and a ultra-sound of her head in Jackson. We are not expecting anything wrong but because of my illness they want to make sure this isn't an early sign. Be in prayer for Harold, JoBea, Madge and myself as we travel to and from Jackson. Pray that JoBea will have a peace like none other during these test. We go ahead and give God ALL the PRAISE AND GLORY for the things He HAS, IS and WILL do!
THANKS in advance for your prayers.......may God continue to bless you today!
The picture above was taken last month and JoBea is holding sissy, our friends dog....aren't they cute!! : )
Have a WONDERFUL day in Christ! <(((><
Monday, November 06, 2006
Posted by Joddie at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Joddie, I do pray all is ok with JoBea. I will definitely say a prayer for your family. Let me know how things go. Love Carol
Post a Comment