THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, November 11, 2006

You may be asking what this is all about.....it's about friends having lots of fun!

JoBea is on the left and her friend Rachel on the right. These 2 have always gotten together and made infomercials using JoBea's karoke machine. From their "un-ugly" make-up line they "sold" on the Home shopping network to their new product the "no sweat hair gel", as modeled above. You can't see their hair, which is slicked back with EVERY gel we had in the house (and black lipstick on their face).

They have a tendency, due to their age, to act as if they are too "old" to play and just have fun. Then there are the days I LOVE when they get together, become silly creative girls and pull out the karoke machine and come up with such funny things to do. JoBea's room is filled with laughing so loud I can hear them all through the house. It's such a blessing to hear than those days when fussing from a teenager can drive you nuts! The excitement they have when they come running out of the room with a tape in hand to share with me...you just can't beat. We sit in the living room and Madge, myself and the 2 partners in crime laugh uncontrollably at the imaginations presented before us. They do not want to share these tapes with others but I would love to share them with folks...it would absolutely make their day!

I THANK GOD for the laughter he gives to my children and the ability to have fun. I thank Him for helping me to be the mother I need to be where they feel very relaxed in being in their own home. JoBea's friends love to spend the night here more than anywhere and for that I am again thankful. Not only do I know where my girls are and what they are doing when they are here, but to know they LOVE being home with their friends gives you a special feeling . I told Harold I will continue to buy all the chips, popcorn, chicken strips & etc. to feed them without complaint because I love for my girls to be home and fill it with laughter.

I pray for laughter in your home today with your family. Each day find something to laugh about....even if it's child like, you will feel the difference in breaking out of that rut. God most likely finds pleasure in our good fun and laughter, just as we enjoy the laughter and fun from our children.

Have a WONDERFUL day in Christ and may you allow Him to have a WONDERFUL day in you!

0 comments: